Tuesday, February 7, 2012

the stars, they crowned us all misfits

I don't know why I felt compelled to write. I really have nothing to say. I've been staring at this open, blank "New Post" for a little while now, singing along to my iTunes waiting for it to inspire some train of thought to jump on. Nothing. So I guess I'll go with my most uncomfortable topic. Always a good idea, right?

Something over the last two, two and a half weeks has changed me. I can't tell you what, not because I don't want to but because I really don't know. I can't tell you how or why, I just know that something has shaken me hard, rocked me all the way down to my core and back out again. I don't think it's a good change, either. I feel like I'm falling backwards. I always say I feel so alone, and I was saying that a lot last week when I thought I was losing my mind. That's not exactly how I feel I've come to realize. I don't feel separated or disconnected from others, I feel separated and disconnected from myself. It's an atrocious feeling. It makes me kind of want to vomit. It's also extremely tiring.

That's as far as I feel like delving into it publicly. Plus, I've got class in an hour and I can't be all emotional and up in my head from unraveling all my neurosis right now.

In other news, I still have no friends further than being facebook friends with people I've met and spent time around once or twice, and still there is no conversation going on. Ironically, the only person who has been able to make me feel even remotely human or normal since I've started to lose touch with reality is Dan, and we are solely cyber friends. Currently, the part of my day I enjoy the most is the hunt for the best picture I can get for an instagram February photo challenge that Dan got me into. I've been posting two pictures a day usually; if I find the perfect something for the day's theme too early, then I get sad because there's nothing left to look forward to. This is how pathetic my life is.
But still, thank you, Dan, for making me feel like a real person on a daily basis, and even better - for making me smile. It's gotten to the point where there's no guarantee that even Jessica can get a smile out of me (though she usually does), and that's truly saying something.


I'm either freezing my ass off or burning up and sweating constantly now. There has not been a comfortable in between, or just a plain old in between, for two weeks straight. I'm currently freezing my ass off, and the temperature's rapidly dropping outside. Time for more layers and class.

I hate myself a little bit every time I make a random, pointless entry like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment