Friday, August 24, 2012

these dreams under my pillow



"It was so beautiful. Words just can't describe or explain.. You were curled up in my lap with your head against my chest. I was holding you like this, with my arms wrapped around you, and it was so comfortable and perfect.. I would sleep sitting up on this couch right here just to have you in my arms like that every single night. I looked down while you slept, and you looked so peaceful - you have the face of an angel - and I thought, 'Wow, this is it - this is what it's all about. This is happiness in its truest and purest form. This, THIS moment, this is what it feels like to be happy.' It was just so beautiful, Marissa. I wish I could explain it. Nothing can compare."


I found joy again. It's the best feeling in the whole world, even if it can't be forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment