Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mon cœur s'ouvre à ta voix


I fall asleep with that picture paused on my digital picture frame almost every night.
Kelsey actually looks happy even though I know she was faking it, and grandma looks like she is thinking about smiling, a rarity on her part.
I hope they're both happy, wherever they are.
I hope they're peaceful.
I hope they still remember me & will continue to take care of me like they always have my entire life.
By the way, Kelsey, I read a page in your journal this weekend, the things that keep you awake at night.. You were NEVER a bad sister, EVER. I'm sorry you thought you were, and I'm sorry it kept you awake at night. But I need you to know, you were always the very best sister, the only sister I had and the only one I wanted. I love you.


My, oh, my.

What a crazy, crazy year it has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment