Monday, November 8, 2010

I Miss Your Love

I've always heard that being an only child sucks cock.



It does.



I don't know if my hatred for being an only child is legit, though, because I used to know what it was to not be an only child.
I think that's what makes it so hard. I was not an only child until I was 20-years-old. A year and a half later, I still fucking hate it more than anything.
It's not the being the only child thing I hate, it's the fact that my only sister is dead, and that's the reason I'm an only child. I think if I'd been one all along, I'd have led an entirely different life, and in such a case, I may or may not despise it so much.
But knowing what it is to have a sibling, a single sibling, a sibling of the same sex, a best friend that no one else will ever replace: that's what makes this so unbearable.




I miss my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment